Colorado Labor Market Information (LMI)
LMI Director: Paul Schacht
633 17th St., Suite 600 - Denver, Co. 80202
Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) Program
OES Program Manager: Susan Cone (303) 318-8896
View Colorado Occupational Employment & Wage Data
|The OES program is conducted in Colorado by the Labor Market Information (LMI) unit of the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment of the State of Colorado. Colorado employers are the source of the wage and salary data for the State of Colorado. It is provided FREE to the public.
EZ Form (Adobe pdf) Get Adobe Reader
Who Benefits From OES Data?
Uses of OES Data
- Employers will have a workforce trained to meet their needs & information on the availability and prevailing wages of workers with the skills to meet their job requirements.
- Individuals planning careers or entering the labor force are well informed about opportunities in the labor market.
- Educators are provided with information needed to plan programs and curricula aimed at counseling and preparing students to make wise and realistic decisions.
- Government is able to use your tax dollars more effectively by making funding decisions for education and training more beneficial to both employer and employee.
- Evaluate occupational trends by industry
- Spotlight emerging or declining occupations
- Identify the types of skilled workers in the market
- Establish criteria to develop new positions
- Evaluate the impact of technology on occupations
- Evaluate wage trends by industry and occupation
- Compare wages between states, metropolitan areas, and intrastate regions
- Adjust existing pay structure using reported wages
- Determine wage rates using past wages
- Provide wage data used in Alien Labor Certification
Contact the OES Unit: Mailing Address and Physical Location:
COLORADO DEPARTMENT OF LABOR & EMPLOYMENT - LMI / OES
633 17th St., Suite 600
Denver CO 80202-2107
|Telephone: For Colorado local calls (for participating employers only) (303) 318-8885
|Telephone: TOLL FREE (for participating employers only) 1-(888) 275-7381
|Telephone: (for information about published data) (303) 318-8896
|Fax: (303) 318-8870
Email completed reports and questions related to survey completion to BLS Secure Site to: email@example.com
OCCUPATION AND INDUSTRY CODES
OCCUPATIONAL INFORMATION LINKS
DATA RELATED LINKS
- National Industrial and Occupational Projections
Data collected in the OES Survey is used as the framework for the occupational projections.
Employment, educational, and demographic characteristics of scientists and engineers maintained by the National Science Foundation.
Last update: 9-6-2016